Monday 28 September 2009

Catching up with an old friend

I just indulged in my ultimate lazy weekend which kicked off with a very nasty hangover and finished with a Sunday night Swayze celebration in front of the new TV.

In between I cooked a favourite dish, walked around Queens Park, revisited The Godfather, ate several ham and cheese toasties and slept for a total of 24 hours.

The early days of Autumn have offered some wonderful weather so far and the weekend have me a chance to take out my mended camera for a long awaited session.












1 comment:

  1. A grand way to spend a weekend no doubt (minus 1 x hangover). Park looks particularly inviting.

    My Swayze tribute consisted of numerous 'Dirty Dancing' reruns :-)

    Weekend spent road tripping with my favourite allie. Photos at http://therecanbeonlyjuan.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails