Saturday 26 September 2009

Changing seasons





Some new purchases, and some old favourites. I am currently shopping my wardrobe following a big clear out, a lot of ebay selling and a very empty bank account. However I have managed a couple of purchases for autumn so no need to feel so sorry for me.

The brown boots were a bargain at M&S and the large silver/grey scarf is from Zara and is beautifully soft. The Zara high heels destroyed my feet while out on Thursday night but they are fabulously high and hugely flattering for a shorty like me.

The black boots at the top were bought at All Saints last year, but seeing the current trend for what I call "building site" boots I think I can get away with them this year too.

The three winter jackets I have had for a while, and I am particularly looking forward to sporting some colour as the days get darker in the bright yellow mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails